To help support Harvard University in its effort to recruit the world’s best scholars, the Office of Faculty Development and Diversity (FD&D) provides faculty with resources to aid in the search process.
These resources include the following:
- Faculty recruitment handbooks from peer institutions
- Links to professional societies for the natural sciences, applied sciences, social sciences, humanities, and professions, including professional societies geared towards minority and women’s interests
- Information from the NSF Survey of Earned Doctorates (SED)
- Guide to acceptable interview questions
- Sample candidate evaluation sheet template